1. Provide a sound biblical, theological, and hermeneutical competence, which prioritizes the authority of the Bible as the inspired Word of God and results in "rightly dividing" the biblical text with a renewal theology emphasis.
2. Provide a general education program that will equip students with the written and oral communication skills necessary to excel both in ministry and professional areas.
3. Provide a general education program which will equip students with quantitative and technological skills; develop a general understanding of natural science, social science, and the humanities from a Christian perspective; and give the students a view of their responsibility as Christian scholars in both the local and global community.
4. Prepare Christian men and women professionally for ministry. Be a leadership development and resource center for Bible-believing churches and the community at large.
5. Provide academic support through faculty, curriculum, computer facilities, library resources, and student support services to ensure quality instruction and a challenging academic environment.
6. Provide an environment that supports and encourages students in their personal, social, spiritual, and cultural development.
7. Develop students who are committed to a lifestyle of spiritual growth, fellowship, prayer, worship, and Christian service.
8. Develop students who demonstrate an understanding of a biblical worldview that integrates faith with learning.
9. Prepare students for successful personal and professional life by providing opportunities for them to develop a personal mission statement including Christian core values and ethics that will shape their vocational goals and lifestyle choices.
10. Train students to comprehend and communicate biblical and theological truth, and provide opportunities for students to participate in practical ministry within their respective communities.
11. Assess academic programs, academic support services, and institutional support services in a comprehensive systematic program that fosters continuous improvement.
12. Maintain efficient and effective administrative services and facilities to support all programs of the college.
13. Maintain sound financial management while focusing on programs and services vital to the mission of the college.
14. Optimize resources and generate revenue for and through programs, partnerships, donors, and grants.