Non-BC Sponsored Scholarships
Non-BC Sponsored Scholarship is aid funded by an external organization. This aid can be in the form of scholarships, loans or grants to help pay for college.
Private Grants & Scholarships
Grants and scholarships are typically considered as gift aid that you will not be required to repay. Many grants and scholarships can be combined, so you should seek out and apply for as many as you can. There are thousands of options available, but some will have very specific eligibility criteria. Here are some examples:
College Board Scholarship Search Engine
A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship
Best Mattress Guide Scholarship
IOBD2 Essay Contest Scholarship
Myflyfit Essay Writing Scholarship
FP Essay Writing Scholarship
BTT Scholarship Program
Child of an American Veteran Scholarship
Posirank $500 Scholarship Program - Deadline: March 31st, 2019
Our application dates are as follows:
- Spring Contest Cycle: April 17 - July 17 of each year.
- Summer Contest Cycle: July 18 - October 14 of each year.
- Fall Contest Cycle: October 15 - January 15 of the following year.
- Winter Contest Cycle: January 16 - April 16 of each year
Pacific Bay Recovery Scholarship
Dallas Car Accident Lawyers Cancer Awareness Scholarship
Lux Rehabs Scholarship
Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university for the current financial year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- The Topic of the essay is "More Information on Addiction or Rehab".
- Must provide your written essay (PDF/Word format preferred) by the deadline of 15th December, 2020.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA score.
- The scholarship amount is $1000
- All essay submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Dror Liebenthal and I’m the CEO of Bold.org, a student scholarship platform. Bold.orgis awarding $2,000 in scholarship funding to undergraduate and graduate students whose lives have been impacted by single moms, or who are single moms themselves.
Dror Liebenthal, CEO of Bold.org,
The Huggable Supermom Scholarship
SunTec Auto Glass
$1500 Scholarship Award - Deadline 12/15/2020